Book your YEG to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to DEN
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Air Canada||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Air Canada||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Denver (YEG to DEN)
- There were 69,062 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Denver in 2009.
- 97,738 seats were available on flights from YEG to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,062 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to DEN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Denver, CO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operated flights from YEG to DEN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Shuttle America, Skywest Air, Air Canada, Continental Airlines offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Denver, CO.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to DEN in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 60,838 passengers from YEG to DEN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Denver.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Denver in 2009 was 71.31%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Denver from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.