Book your YEG to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to IAH Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to IAH
|Air Canada||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Houston (YEG to IAH)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Edmonton, Canada to Houston, TX.
- 6,818 seats were available on flights from YEG to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,567 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to IAH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Houston in 2009 was 82.71%.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Edmonton to Houston.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 5,567 passengers from YEG to IAH in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- There were 5,567 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from YEG to IAH using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)