Book your YEG to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to LAS
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Las Vegas (YEG to LAS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Las Vegas in 2009 was 80.45%.
- 117,681 seats were available on flights from YEG to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,352 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to LAS that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Las Vegas.
- WestJet, US Airways, Air Canada, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Las Vegas, NV.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to LAS for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 73,822 passengers from YEG to LAS in 2009.
- WestJet operated flights from YEG to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Las Vegas from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- There were 98,352 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to LAS in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Martin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pattaya Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.