Book your YEG to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Los Angeles (YEG to LAX)
- WestJet operated flights from YEG to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- WestJet, Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada, British Airways offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Los Angeles, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to LAX for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-705 built by Bombardier with 74 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Los Angeles from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 337 seats.
- 64,949 seats were available on flights from YEG to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,237 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to LAX in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- WestJet carried a total of 30,534 passengers from YEG to LAX in 2009.
- There were 50,237 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.66%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best France Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.