Book your YEG to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to MSP Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Fates to Fort Myers and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Things to do in Bethesda you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Luis Obispo CA Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Minneapolis (YEG to MSP)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 51,124 passengers from YEG to MSP in 2009.
- 74,352 seats were available on flights from YEG to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,169 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to MSP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Minneapolis in 2009 was 69.56%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to MSP for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to MSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- There were 51,169 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from YEG to MSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)