Book your YEG to PSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Palm Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and PSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Palm Springs Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to PSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Palm Springs (PSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palm Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to PSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to Palm Springs Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to PSP
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Palm Springs (YEG to PSP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Palm Springs in 2009 was 78.33%.
- WestJet, Air Canada offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Palm Springs, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Palm Springs from WestJet is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 166 seats.
- 19,474 seats were available on flights from YEG to PSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,402 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to PSP that year.
- There were 15,402 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Palm Springs in 2009.
- WestJet operated flights from YEG to PSP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to PSP for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- WestJet carried a total of 15,356 passengers from YEG to PSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Palm Springs.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Palm Springs, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to PSP in 2009 was WestJet's B737-6 from Boeing. The B737-6 started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Greece and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Short Pump Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.