Book your YEG to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Edmonton Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from YEG to PHX
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Phoenix (YEG to PHX)
- US Airways carried a total of 25,961 passengers from YEG to PHX in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Phoenix.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to PHX for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Phoenix in 2009 was 80.05%.
- There were 57,809 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Phoenix in 2009.
- 71,428 seats were available on flights from YEG to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,809 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to PHX that year.
- US Airways, WestJet, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Phoenix, AZ.
- US Airways operated flights from YEG to PHX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Phoenix from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.