Book your YEG to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to SLC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Salt Lake City (YEG to SLC)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 13,864 passengers from YEG to SLC in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to SLC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Salt Lake City.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from YEG to SLC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 19,836 seats were available on flights from YEG to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,105 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to SLC that year.
- Skywest Air, Xtra Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Salt Lake City, UT.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Salt Lake City from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 73.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to SLC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 14,105 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Salt Lake City in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toyota Center Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.