Book your YEG to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Edmonton to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between YEG and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Edmonton Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
YEG to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
YEG to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Edmonton to Washington, DC (YEG to IAD)
- Air Canada operated flights from YEG to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing YEG to IAD in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Edmonton and Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Edmonton and Washington from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from YEG to IAD for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada, Air Greenland offer flights from Edmonton, Canada to Washington, DC.
- There were 95 passengers that flew from Edmonton to Washington in 2009.
- 132 seats were available on flights from YEG to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 95 passengers flew on all flights from YEG to IAD that year.
- Air Canada carried a total of 54 passengers from YEG to IAD in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Edmonton, Canada to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Edmonton to Washington in 2009 was 72.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for National Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kenya you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.