Cheap EEK to Akiak flights
Discount flights from Eek to Akiak airfare
|Carrier||Length of Stay||Travel Dates|
Last Minute Eek Flight Deals
Alaska, Alaska (EEK) to Alaska, Alaska (AKI)
Step One: Choose your departure date
Step Two: Choose your return date...or select a new departure date
How This Works:
The calendar shows the best prices recently found by Expedia customers. Choose a departure date, then choose a return date to see your trip results.
The lowest roundtrip price(s) recently found
|Airport||Flight To||Travel Dates
Popular Flights from Eek, Alaska
Top Eek Flights to US Destinations
Popular Flights from Akiak, Alaska
Top Akiak Flights to US Destinations
EEK to AKI Route Map
Eek to Akiak Flights, Stats and Airplanes
Route information for flights from Eek AK to Akiak AK.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eek to Akiak (EEK to AKI)
- The newest aircraft servicing EEK to AKI in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CE-206/7 from Cessna. The CE-206/7 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eek to Akiak in 2009 was 16.67%.
- Hageland Aviation Services offers flights from Eek, AK to Akiak, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EEK to AKI for Hageland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eek and Akiak from Hageland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eek, AK to Akiak, AK in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from EEK to AKI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1 passengers that flew from Eek to Akiak in 2009.
- 6 seats were available on flights from EEK to AKI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1 passengers flew on all flights from EEK to AKI that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services carried a total of 1 passengers from EEK to AKI in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Eek to Akiak.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)