Book your EEK to GNU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Eek to Goodnews Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EEK and GNU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Eek AK to Goodnews Bay AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EEK to GNU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Eek (EEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eek on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Goodnews Bay (GNU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Goodnews Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EEK to GNU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eek to Goodnews Bay (EEK to GNU)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eek to Goodnews Bay in 2009 was 28.82%.
- Yute Air Alaska carried a total of 69 passengers from EEK to GNU in 2009.
- Yute Air Alaska, Aero Flight offer flights from Eek, AK to Goodnews Bay, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EEK to GNU for Yute Air Alaska is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eek and Goodnews Bay from Aero Flight is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Aero Flight operated flights from EEK to GNU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 252 seats were available on flights from EEK to GNU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72 passengers flew on all flights from EEK to GNU that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Eek and Goodnews Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing EEK to GNU in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- There were 72 passengers that flew from Eek to Goodnews Bay in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eek, AK to Goodnews Bay, AK in 2009 was Yute Air Alaska's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)