Book your KEK to ILI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Ekwok to Iliamna airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KEK and ILI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ekwok AK to Iliamna AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KEK to ILI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Ekwok (KEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ekwok on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Iliamna (ILI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Iliamna on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KEK to ILI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Ekwok to Iliamna (KEK to ILI)
- 53 seats were available on flights from KEK to ILI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9 passengers flew on all flights from KEK to ILI that year.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from KEK to ILI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Ekwok, AK to Iliamna, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing KEK to ILI in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' CE-206/7 from Cessna. The CE-206/7 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Ekwok to Iliamna.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KEK to ILI for Iliamna Airlines is the BARON built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- There were 9 passengers that flew from Ekwok to Iliamna in 2009.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 9 passengers from KEK to ILI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Ekwok to Iliamna in 2009 was 26%.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from Ekwok, AK to Iliamna, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Ekwok and Iliamna from Iliamna Airlines is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)