Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Ryan International offers flights from El Paso, TX to Alexandria, LA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Alexandria, LA in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from El Paso to Alexandria.
- Ryan International carried a total of 147 passengers from ELP to AEX in 2009.
- 619 seats were available on flights from ELP to AEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to AEX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to AEX in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Alexandria from Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 154 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to AEX for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 154 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Alexandria in 2009 was 30.67%.
- Ryan International operated flights from ELP to AEX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from El Paso to Alexandria in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)