Book your ELP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute El Paso to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ELP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Paso Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ELP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ELP to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from El Paso Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ELP to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from El Paso to Atlanta (ELP to ATL)
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from El Paso to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 64,275 passengers from ELP to ATL in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between El Paso and Atlanta is 1282 miles.
- 98,691 seats were available on flights from ELP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,007 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Atlanta in 2009 was 78.36%.
- Flight #5629, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 111 minutes average delay between flights from El Paso to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to ATL for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from El Paso to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between ELP and ATL takes about 146 minutes.
- The average flight time from El Paso, TX to Atlanta, GA takes about 154 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 80,007 passengers that flew from El Paso to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ELP to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between El Paso and Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America offer flights from El Paso, TX to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boca Grande Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.