to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to BUF for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Buffalo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from ELP to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from El Paso to Buffalo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from El Paso, TX to Buffalo, NY.
- 150 seats were available on flights from ELP to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to BUF that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Buffalo in 2009 was 76.67%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from El Paso to Buffalo.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 115 passengers from ELP to BUF in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to BUF in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Maryland Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Michigan City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.