Book your ELP to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute El Paso to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ELP and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Paso Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ELP to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ELP to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from El Paso Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ELP to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from El Paso to Houston (ELP to IAH)
- 119,421 seats were available on flights from ELP to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 99,119 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to IAH that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways, Ryan International offer flights from El Paso, TX to Houston, TX.
- The shortest flight distance between El Paso and Houston is 667 miles.
- Flight #1735, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from El Paso to Houston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to IAH for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from El Paso to Houston.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 99,119 passengers that flew from El Paso to Houston in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ELP and IAH takes about 91 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ELP to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from El Paso, TX to Houston, TX takes about 92 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 73,709 passengers from ELP to IAH in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between El Paso and Houston.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from El Paso to Houston.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Houston in 2009 was 78.63%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bocas del Toro Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.