Book your ELP to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute El Paso to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ELP and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Paso Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ELP to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ELP to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from El Paso Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ELP to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from El Paso to Los Angeles (ELP to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to LAX for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Flight #3192, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from El Paso to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between ELP and LAX takes about 106 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 1,138 passengers from ELP to LAX in 2009.
- Skywest Air, American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from El Paso, TX to Los Angeles, CA.
- The average flight time from El Paso, TX to Los Angeles, CA takes about 108 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- There were 1,583 passengers that flew from El Paso to Los Angeles in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between El Paso and Los Angeles.
- American Airlines operated flights from ELP to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from El Paso to Los Angeles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from El Paso to Los Angeles.
- 2,254 seats were available on flights from ELP to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,583 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to LAX that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to LAX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The shortest flight distance between El Paso and Los Angeles is 714 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Los Angeles in 2009 was 73.28%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Aruba? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Belize and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Canada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.