Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 298 seats were available on flights from ELP to MGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 214 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to MGA that year.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 148 passengers from ELP to MGA in 2009.
- There were 214 passengers that flew from El Paso to Managua in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Managua from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Ryan International operated flights from ELP to MGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to MGA for Ryan International is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 148 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Managua in 2009 was 71.63%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to MGA in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Managua, Nicaragua in 2009 was Ryan International's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between El Paso and Managua.
- Xtra Airways, Ryan International offer flights from El Paso, TX to Managua, Nicaragua.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)