Book your ELP to MAF flights with Expedia and find last-minute El Paso to Midland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ELP and MAF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Paso Intl. to Midland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ELP to MAF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Midland (MAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Midland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ELP to MAF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from El Paso to Midland (ELP to MAF)
- 364 seats were available on flights from ELP to MAF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 295 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to MAF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to MAF in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 295 passengers that flew from El Paso to Midland in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 114 passengers from ELP to MAF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Midland from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Midland in 2009 was 77%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Midland, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from El Paso, TX to Midland, TX.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between El Paso and Midland.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from ELP to MAF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to MAF for Chautauqua Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)