to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Rapid City in 2009 was 68.38%.
- Frontier operated flights from ELP to RAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from El Paso to Rapid City.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to RAP in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Frontier carried a total of 93 passengers from ELP to RAP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to RAP for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- 136 seats were available on flights from ELP to RAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to RAP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Rapid City from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from El Paso to Rapid City in 2009.
- Frontier offers flights from El Paso, TX to Rapid City, SD.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Rapid City, SD in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Dublin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Reno today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.