Book your ELP to TUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute El Paso to Tulsa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ELP and TUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from El Paso Intl. to Tulsa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ELP to TUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from El Paso (ELP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from El Paso on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tulsa (TUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tulsa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ELP to TUL Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Milwaukee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Punta Cana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Toledo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from El Paso to Tulsa (ELP to TUL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between El Paso and Tulsa from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 78 passengers that flew from El Paso to Tulsa in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from El Paso to Tulsa.
- American Airlines offers flights from El Paso, TX to Tulsa, OK.
- American Airlines operated flights from ELP to TUL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ELP to TUL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from El Paso to Tulsa in 2009 was 55.71%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 78 passengers from ELP to TUL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from El Paso, TX to Tulsa, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 140 seats were available on flights from ELP to TUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78 passengers flew on all flights from ELP to TUL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ELP to TUL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The MD-80 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)