Book your ERI to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Erie to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ERI and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Erie Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ERI to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Erie (ERI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Erie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ERI to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Erie Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ERI to PHL
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Erie to Philadelphia (ERI to PHL)
- There were 13,037 passengers that flew from Erie to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ERI to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 13,037 passengers from ERI to PHL in 2009.
- 18,750 seats were available on flights from ERI to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13,037 passengers flew on all flights from ERI to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ERI to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Erie, PA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Erie, PA to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ERI to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Erie and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Erie to Philadelphia in 2009 was 69.95%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Erie to Philadelphia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Costa Rica Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.