Book your EUG to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Eugene to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EUG and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mahlon Sweet Field to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EUG to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EUG to CVG Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Toronto Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bozeman Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eugene to Cincinnati (EUG to CVG)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from EUG to CVG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EUG to CVG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eugene, OR to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Eugene, OR to Cincinnati, OH.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from Eugene to Cincinnati in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Eugene to Cincinnati.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eugene to Cincinnati in 2009 was 83.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eugene and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 183 seats were available on flights from EUG to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from EUG to CVG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EUG to CVG for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from EUG to CVG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)