Book your EUG to MFR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Eugene to Medford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EUG and MFR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mahlon Sweet Field to Rogue Valley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EUG to MFR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Medford (MFR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Medford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EUG to MFR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Carpinteria you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown Atlanta Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eugene to Medford (EUG to MFR)
- The newest aircraft servicing EUG to MFR in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eugene, OR to Medford, OR in 2009 was Skywest Air's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Eugene and Medford is 122 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eugene to Medford in 2009 was 39.05%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EUG to MFR for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- 24,246 seats were available on flights from EUG to MFR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,704 passengers flew on all flights from EUG to MFR that year.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Eugene to Medford.
- Skywest Air operated flights from EUG to MFR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 6,995 passengers that flew from Eugene to Medford in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eugene and Medford from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 6,532 passengers from EUG to MFR in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Eugene and Medford.
- Horizon Air, Sun Country Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Eugene, OR to Medford, OR.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)