Book your EUG to PUW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Eugene to Pullman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EUG and PUW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mahlon Sweet Field to Pullman Moscow Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EUG to PUW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pullman (PUW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pullman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EUG to PUW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eugene to Pullman (EUG to PUW)
- There were 282 passengers that flew from Eugene to Pullman in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eugene to Pullman in 2009 was 66.89%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EUG to PUW in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eugene, OR to Pullman, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from EUG to PUW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 390 seats were available on flights from EUG to PUW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 282 passengers flew on all flights from EUG to PUW that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eugene and Pullman from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EUG to PUW for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Eugene, OR to Pullman, WA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Eugene and Pullman.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 251 passengers from EUG to PUW in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)