to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eugene to Redmond in 2009 was 47.79%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EUG to RDM in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EUG to RDM for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eugene and Redmond from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 1,364 passengers from EUG to RDM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eugene, OR to Redmond, OR in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 5,156 seats were available on flights from EUG to RDM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,799 passengers flew on all flights from EUG to RDM that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Eugene and Redmond.
- Horizon Air, Xtra Airways offer flights from Eugene, OR to Redmond, OR.
- There were 1,799 passengers that flew from Eugene to Redmond in 2009.
- Horizon Air operated flights from EUG to RDM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Travel to Montauk today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.