Book your EUG to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Eugene to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EUG and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Mahlon Sweet Field to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EUG to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EUG to SFO Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Spokane? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Boothbay Harbor Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Mahlon Sweet Field to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EUG to SFO
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Eugene to San Francisco (EUG to SFO)
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Eugene to San Francisco.
- Skywest Air, Air Canada offer flights from Eugene, OR to San Francisco, CA.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 97,005 passengers from EUG to SFO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Eugene, OR to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Eugene and San Francisco from Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Flight #6400, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Eugene to San Francisco.
- Skywest Air operated flights from EUG to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Eugene and San Francisco.
- The newest aircraft servicing EUG to SFO in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 97,092 passengers that flew from Eugene to San Francisco in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Eugene and San Francisco is 451 miles.
- The shortest flight between EUG and SFO takes about 71 minutes.
- 122,853 seats were available on flights from EUG to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,092 passengers flew on all flights from EUG to SFO that year.
- The average flight time from Eugene, OR to San Francisco, CA takes about 71 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EUG to SFO for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Eugene to San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Eugene to San Francisco in 2009 was 79.51%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)