Book your EVV to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Evansville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EVV and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Evansville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EVV to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EVV to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Evansville Regional to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EVV to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Evansville to Atlanta (EVV to ATL)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Evansville to Atlanta.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Evansville and Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 32,619 passengers from EVV to ATL in 2009.
- Flight #5342, operated by Atlantic Southeast, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Evansville to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between EVV and ATL takes about 57 minutes.
- The average flight time from Evansville, IN to Atlanta, GA takes about 57 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Evansville and Atlanta is 350 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EVV to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Evansville, IN to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair offer flights from Evansville, IN to Atlanta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing EVV to ATL in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from EVV to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 50,950 seats were available on flights from EVV to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,640 passengers flew on all flights from EVV to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Evansville to Atlanta in 2009 was 62.33%.
- There were 32,640 passengers that flew from Evansville to Atlanta in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operates the shortest flights from Evansville to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Evansville and Atlanta from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Airlines that Fly to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap New Orleans Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.