Book your EVV to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Evansville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EVV and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Evansville Regional to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EVV to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EVV to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Evansville Regional to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EVV to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Evansville to Chicago (EVV to ORD)
- The shortest flight distance between Evansville and Chicago is 273 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Evansville, IN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 41,124 passengers from EVV to ORD in 2009.
- The average flight time from Evansville, IN to Chicago, IL takes about 56 minutes.
- The shortest flight between EVV and ORD takes about 56 minutes.
- American Eagle offers flights from Evansville, IN to Chicago, IL.
- American Eagle operated flights from EVV to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EVV to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Evansville to Chicago.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Evansville to Chicago.
- There were 41,124 passengers that flew from Evansville to Chicago in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Evansville to Chicago in 2009 was 54.87%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Evansville to Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing EVV to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- Flight #4199, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Evansville to Chicago.
- 80,824 seats were available on flights from EVV to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41,124 passengers flew on all flights from EVV to ORD that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Evansville and Chicago from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New Orleans Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.