to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 30 passengers that flew from Evansville to Indianapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EVV to IND in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Evansville, IN to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 19 passengers from EVV to IND in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Evansville to Indianapolis in 2009 was 30%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Evansville and Indianapolis from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- 186 seats were available on flights from EVV to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30 passengers flew on all flights from EVV to IND that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Evansville and Indianapolis.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Evansville, IN to Indianapolis, IN.
- American Eagle operated flights from EVV to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EVV to IND for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oglebay you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.