Book your EVV to BNA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Evansville to Nashville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EVV and BNA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Evansville Regional to Nashville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EVV to BNA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Evansville (EVV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Evansville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nashville (BNA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nashville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EVV to BNA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hawaii All Inclusive Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Evansville to Nashville (EVV to BNA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Evansville and Nashville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Evansville and Nashville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Evansville, IN to Nashville, TN in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Evansville to Nashville in 2009 was 88.67%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from EVV to BNA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EVV to BNA for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 150 seats were available on flights from EVV to BNA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 133 passengers flew on all flights from EVV to BNA that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 88 passengers from EVV to BNA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EVV to BNA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Evansville, IN to Nashville, TN.
- There were 133 passengers that flew from Evansville to Nashville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)