Book your FAI to PAQ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fairbanks to Palmer airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAI and PAQ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fairbanks Intl. to Palmer AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAI to PAQ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Palmer (PAQ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Palmer on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAI to PAQ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fairbanks to Palmer (FAI to PAQ)
- Frontier Flying Service, Everts Airline offer flights from Fairbanks, AK to Palmer, AK.
- There were 83 passengers that flew from Fairbanks to Palmer in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fairbanks and Palmer from Everts Airline is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAI to PAQ for Frontier Flying Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
- 147 seats were available on flights from FAI to PAQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83 passengers flew on all flights from FAI to PAQ that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fairbanks and Palmer.
- Frontier Flying Service operated flights from FAI to PAQ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fairbanks, AK to Palmer, AK in 2009 was Everts Airline's EMB-120 from Embraer which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAI to PAQ in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 54 passengers from FAI to PAQ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fairbanks to Palmer in 2009 was 69.62%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)