to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAI to PIZ for Wright Air Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 6 seats.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Fairbanks to Point Lay in 2009.
- 62 seats were available on flights from FAI to PIZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from FAI to PIZ that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fairbanks and Point Lay from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 11 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fairbanks, AK to Point Lay, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fairbanks to Point Lay in 2009 was 46.11%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fairbanks and Point Lay.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 11 passengers from FAI to PIZ in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Wright Air Service offer flights from Fairbanks, AK to Point Lay, AK.
- Wright Air Service operated flights from FAI to PIZ using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAI to PIZ in 2009 was Wright Air Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)