Book your FAI to KSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fairbanks to St. Marys airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAI and KSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fairbanks Intl. to St. Marys AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAI to KSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fairbanks (FAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fairbanks on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Marys (KSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Marys on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAI to KSM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fairbanks to St. Marys (FAI to KSM)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fairbanks, AK to St. Marys, AK in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fairbanks to St. Marys in 2009 was 62.5%.
- Wright Air Service carried a total of 12 passengers from FAI to KSM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fairbanks to St. Marys.
- There were 12 passengers that flew from Fairbanks to St. Marys in 2009.
- 39 seats were available on flights from FAI to KSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12 passengers flew on all flights from FAI to KSM that year.
- Warbelow's Air Ventures operated flights from FAI to KSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAI to KSM in 2009 was Wright Air Service's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Wright Air Service offers flights from Fairbanks, AK to St. Marys, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fairbanks and St. Marys from Warbelow's Air Ventures is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAI to KSM for Wright Air Service is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 7 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)