to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 57 passengers that flew from Fairbanks to Valdez in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fairbanks and Valdez.
- Arctic Circle Air Service operated flights from FAI to VDZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fairbanks to Valdez in 2009 was 54.2%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fairbanks and Valdez from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fairbanks, AK to Valdez, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- 97 seats were available on flights from FAI to VDZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57 passengers flew on all flights from FAI to VDZ that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAI to VDZ for Arctic Circle Air Service is the SHORT330 built by Short Bros. with 5 seats.
- ERA Aviation carried a total of 54 passengers from FAI to VDZ in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAI to VDZ in 2009 was Warbelow's Air Ventures' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- ERA Aviation, Warbelow's Air Ventures offer flights from Fairbanks, AK to Valdez, AK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)