Book your FAR to BIS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fargo to Bismarck airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAR and BIS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hector Intl. to Bismarck Municipal with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAR to BIS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fargo (FAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fargo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bismarck (BIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bismarck on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAR to BIS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fargo to Bismarck (FAR to BIS)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fargo and Bismarck.
- 1,850 seats were available on flights from FAR to BIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 891 passengers flew on all flights from FAR to BIS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAR to BIS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fargo, ND to Bismarck, ND in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fargo to Bismarck in 2009 was 51.33%.
- There were 891 passengers that flew from Fargo to Bismarck in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fargo and Bismarck from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Fargo, ND to Bismarck, ND.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAR to BIS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 774 passengers from FAR to BIS in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from FAR to BIS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)