to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Fargo and Bismarck.
- 1,850 seats were available on flights from FAR to BIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 891 passengers flew on all flights from FAR to BIS that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAR to BIS for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fargo, ND to Bismarck, ND in 2009 was Xtra Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fargo to Bismarck in 2009 was 51.33%.
- There were 891 passengers that flew from Fargo to Bismarck in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fargo and Bismarck from Xtra Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Xtra Airways, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Fargo, ND to Bismarck, ND.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAR to BIS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Xtra Airways carried a total of 774 passengers from FAR to BIS in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from FAR to BIS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)