Book your FAR to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fargo to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAR and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hector Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Fargo (FAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fargo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAR to MKE Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Barbados and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bossier City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fargo to Milwaukee (FAR to MKE)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fargo to Milwaukee in 2009 was 32%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fargo to Milwaukee.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 16 passengers from FAR to MKE in 2009.
- Skywest Air operated flights from FAR to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fargo, ND to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAR to MKE in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 50 seats were available on flights from FAR to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16 passengers flew on all flights from FAR to MKE that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fargo and Milwaukee from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 16 passengers that flew from Fargo to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAR to MKE for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Fargo, ND to Milwaukee, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)