Book your FAR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fargo to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FAR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Hector Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FAR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fargo (FAR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fargo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FAR to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Hector Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FAR to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fargo to Minneapolis (FAR to MSP)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from FAR to MSP using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fargo to Minneapolis in 2009 was 62.42%.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Fargo to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAR to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAR to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Fargo to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlines, Compass Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Sun Country Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN.
- The shortest flight between FAR and MSP takes about 40 minutes.
- There were 119,932 passengers that flew from Fargo to Minneapolis in 2009.
- 185,119 seats were available on flights from FAR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 119,932 passengers flew on all flights from FAR to MSP that year.
- The average flight time from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis, MN takes about 40 minutes.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 84,186 passengers from FAR to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fargo and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Fargo and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight distance between Fargo and Minneapolis is 223 miles.
- Flight #7396, operated by Northwest Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 29 minutes average delay between flights from Fargo to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.