to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Skywest Air operated flights from FAR to RAP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fargo and Rapid City from Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FAR to RAP in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 35 passengers from FAR to RAP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fargo, ND to Rapid City, SD in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from FAR to RAP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from FAR to RAP that year.
- There were 35 passengers that flew from Fargo to Rapid City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fargo to Rapid City in 2009 was 35%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fargo to Rapid City.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Fargo, ND to Rapid City, SD.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FAR to RAP for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ireland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.