Book your FLG to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Flagstaff to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLG and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Flagstaff Pulliam Field to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLG to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Flagstaff (FLG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flagstaff on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLG to MEM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Flagstaff to Memphis (FLG to MEM)
- There were 105 passengers that flew from Flagstaff to Memphis in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Flagstaff to Memphis in 2009 was 84.68%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Flagstaff and Memphis from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Flagstaff, AZ to Memphis, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLG to MEM for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 124 seats were available on flights from FLG to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 105 passengers flew on all flights from FLG to MEM that year.
- US Airways operated flights from FLG to MEM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 105 passengers from FLG to MEM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Flagstaff, AZ to Memphis, TN in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Flagstaff to Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLG to MEM in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Las Vegas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.