Book your FNT to DTW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Flint to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FNT and DTW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bishop Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FNT to DTW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (DTW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FNT to DTW Route Map
Route information for flights from Bishop Intl. to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FNT to DTW
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Flint to Detroit (FNT to DTW)
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Flint to Detroit.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Flint, MI to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Flint and Detroit from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 57,769 passengers from FNT to DTW in 2009.
- Flight #2362, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Flint to Detroit.
- The shortest flight between FNT and DTW takes about 18 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Flint to Detroit.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from FNT to DTW using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Northwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Flint, MI to Detroit, MI.
- The average flight time from Flint, MI to Detroit, MI takes about 18 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Flint and Detroit.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FNT to DTW for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Flint and Detroit is 56 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Flint to Detroit in 2009 was 63.56%.
- There were 75,628 passengers that flew from Flint to Detroit in 2009.
- 101,657 seats were available on flights from FNT to DTW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,628 passengers flew on all flights from FNT to DTW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing FNT to DTW in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)