Book your FNT to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Flint to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FNT and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bishop Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FNT to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FNT to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Flint to Milwaukee (FNT to MKE)
- The newest aircraft servicing FNT to MKE in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Flint and Milwaukee from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Flint to Milwaukee in 2009 was 50.1%.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Flint to Milwaukee.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from Flint to Milwaukee.
- There were 26,087 passengers that flew from Flint to Milwaukee in 2009.
- The average flight time from Flint, MI to Milwaukee, WI takes about 40 minutes.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 19,032 passengers from FNT to MKE in 2009.
- 49,833 seats were available on flights from FNT to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,087 passengers flew on all flights from FNT to MKE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FNT to MKE for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Flint and Milwaukee.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from FNT to MKE using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Flint and Milwaukee is 211 miles.
- Flight #2561, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Flint to Milwaukee.
- The shortest flight between FNT and MKE takes about 40 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Flint, MI to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Skywest Air, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Flint, MI to Milwaukee, WI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)