Book your FNT to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Flint to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FNT and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Bishop Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FNT to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Flint (FNT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Flint on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FNT to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Bishop Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FNT to MSP
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Flint to Minneapolis (FNT to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Flint to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Flint, MI to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 11,554 passengers from FNT to MSP in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Flint and Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing FNT to MSP in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The average flight time from Flint, MI to Minneapolis, MN takes about 80 minutes.
- Northwest Airlink, AirTran Airways offer flights from Flint, MI to Minneapolis, MN.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Flint to Minneapolis in 2009 was 82.34%.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from FNT to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 11,658 passengers that flew from Flint to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FNT to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 14,903 seats were available on flights from FNT to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,658 passengers flew on all flights from FNT to MSP that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Flint and Minneapolis is 491 miles.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Flint to Minneapolis.
- Flight #3706, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Flint to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between FNT and MSP takes about 79 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Flint and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)