Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Dodge to Des Moines.
- There were 49 passengers that flew from Fort Dodge to Des Moines in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Fort Dodge, IA to Des Moines, IA.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from FOD to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Dodge, IA to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FOD to DSM for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 49 passengers from FOD to DSM in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from FOD to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49 passengers flew on all flights from FOD to DSM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Dodge to Des Moines in 2009 was 98%.
- The newest aircraft servicing FOD to DSM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Dodge and Des Moines from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)