Book your FLL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta (FLL to ATL)
- There were 1,161,470 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from FLL to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta is 581 miles.
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Atlanta, GA takes about 88 minutes.
- The shortest flight between FLL and ATL takes about 88 minutes.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to ATL in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta.
- Flight #1942, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 19 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 259 seats.
- 1,400,524 seats were available on flights from FLL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,161,470 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Spirit Airlines, Air Greenland, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Comair offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta in 2009 was 76.61%.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 712,235 passengers from FLL to ATL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including National Mall MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.