Book your FLL to AGS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Augusta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and AGS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Augusta Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to AGS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Augusta (AGS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Augusta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to AGS Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pigeon Forge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Augusta (FLL to AGS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Augusta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Augusta, GA.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to AGS in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to AGS for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 301 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Augusta in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 539 seats were available on flights from FLL to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 301 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to AGS that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Augusta in 2009 was 82.24%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Fort Lauderdale to Augusta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 301 passengers from FLL to AGS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)