Book your FLL to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to CUN
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Cancun (FLL to CUN)
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 40,233 passengers from FLL to CUN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Cancun.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from FLL to CUN using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Cancun, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to CUN for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Cancun in 2009 was 61.26%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Cancun from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 213 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to CUN in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 51,025 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Cancun in 2009.
- 80,099 seats were available on flights from FLL to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,025 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to CUN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.