Book your FLL to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from FLL to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte (FLL to CLT)
- The average flight time from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Charlotte, NC takes about 96 minutes.
- US Airways operated flights from FLL to CLT using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Charlotte from US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to CLT for US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to CLT in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- US Airways, JetBlue Airways, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Charlotte, NC.
- The shortest flight between FLL and CLT takes about 96 minutes.
- Flight #1224, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 196 minutes average delay between flights from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JetBlue Airways, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte.
- US Airways carried a total of 386,993 passengers from FLL to CLT in 2009.
- 484,156 seats were available on flights from FLL to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 411,966 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to CLT that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Fort Lauderdale and Charlotte is 631 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte in 2009 was 81.82%.
- There were 411,966 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Triangle Rent a Car? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Marietta GA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.