to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to CAE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Columbia in 2009 was 77.17%.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 2,433 passengers from FLL to CAE in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, Delta Airlines, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Columbia, SC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to CAE for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- 4,729 seats were available on flights from FLL to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,925 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to CAE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 5,281 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Columbia in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)