Book your FLL to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to CAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Columbia (FLL to CAE)
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to CAE in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Columbia in 2009 was 77.17%.
- Spirit Airlines carried a total of 2,433 passengers from FLL to CAE in 2009.
- Spirit Airlines, Delta Airlines, USA 3000, Air Greenland offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Columbia, SC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to CAE for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- 4,729 seats were available on flights from FLL to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,925 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to CAE that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Greenland operated flights from FLL to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 5,281 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Columbia in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Columbia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)