Book your FLL to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between FLL and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
FLL to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
FLL to JAX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Davenport Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Woodbury Commons you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville (FLL to JAX)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from FLL to JAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,188 seats were available on flights from FLL to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,037 passengers flew on all flights from FLL to JAX that year.
- There were 1,037 passengers that flew from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from FLL to JAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Fort Lauderdale to Jacksonville in 2009 was 87.81%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville.
- The newest aircraft servicing FLL to JAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Fort Lauderdale, FL to Jacksonville, FL.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 499 passengers from FLL to JAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)